Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Final Countdown Begins/Whatever it takes

This is where the rubber meets the road. No more exceptions on the diet. We're in the cutting phase and everything that I put in my mouth shall be recorded with its caloric value. Once the dairy products are exahusted from my refrigerator, I'm moving to whole foods with the exception of whey protein powder. Chicken, fish and beef shall constitute my protein intake.I'm also going to record my workouts. Blogging is going to become a daily activity like showering. The calories I eat shall also be entered on my blog as well as my cardio activity. I'll be consuming my carbs around my workouts and feeding my muscles prior and after. I'm not going to be married to any one theory. I'll follow the results wherever they lead and simply do whatever it takes.

No comments: